Welcome to the Recovery Ally Training!
The Recovery Ally Training was designed to help you support individuals in recovery from substance use disorders.
First time users
This training will cover:
- Substance use disorders and recovery
- Myths and stigma about substance use disorders
- Using person first, recovery friendly language
- How to support someone seeking, or already in, recovery
- How to support employees with substance use disorder in the workplace
This program takes about 30 minutes to complete. It is intended to be educational and should be completed in one sitting. Logging in and out of the program may cancel your progress.
Looking for resources?
Forgot your password? | Need to sign up?